2B Lennard Street Marmion WA 6020
Located just a stroll from the beach, this beautifully presented and spacious 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom townhouse has amazing ocean views! Do you like to cook or entertain? The gorgeous modern kitchen features granite benchtops, a large chef’s gas stove, dishwasher and generous cupboard space, all opening out to the dining area and downstairs family room. From here you can stroll out into the private courtyard with low maintenance gardens. There is even an outside shower to wash off after a swim at the beach. The ground floor also has two of the 4 bedrooms, the main bathroom with spa bath, laundry and large double lockup garage with shopper’s entry. There is a roller door to the rear allowing storage for a boat or trailer. It you have an extra car or a caravan there is a dedicated extra car-bay at the front door.
For those who like their own space, you can escape upstairs with its generous lounge room with kitchenette, a beautiful balcony with ocean views, master suite including ensuite and the fourth bedroom.
The property has just had new carpets installed throughout, has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and security alarm for peace of mind.
- Just one house back from the beach
- Beautiful ocean views
- Large modern kitchen with granite benchtop
- 2 separate living areas
- 4 large bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Spa bath
- 2 WCs
- Private courtyard with outdoor shower
- Double lock up garage with access to rear to store a boat or trailer
- Extra parking bay at the front door
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Alarm system
Properties like this get snapped up quickly, so don’t wait. Drop me an enquiry via the contact agent tab, so I can book you in for an inspection.
- Applicants (or their representative) must physically view before an application is made or will be considered.
- Web photos and virtual-tours are a representation only, they are not necessarily updated each time a property is re let.
- We are unable to do individual virtual walk-through tours, but you or your representative are welcome to do so during a home open.
- Due to high volume of enquiries, all initial enquiries must be made via the contact agent tab.
- We will contact you to advise of the next home open or status of the listing.