48 Renegade Way Kingsley WA 6026
Kingsley is a great choice of suburb, with good schools, beautiful parkland, train station, abundance of busses and has the advantage of being located, with easy freeway access, Hillarys Boat Harbour down the road, and Kingsway City just a short car ride away.
This warm and welcoming family home is Loaded with plenty of character & appeal. Featuring a versatile and practical floor plan comprising of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lovely granite kitchen and 2 living zones there is the option of using the large 4th bedroom as a separate games room or extra living area. The gardens and outdoor entertaining will impress with a large undercover entertainment area, easy-care gardens, paved yard and secure drive through access for the family or tradesman!
- Attractive street appeal with rendered facade and lovely palm trees.
- Spacious bathroom with big vanity and bath with glazed shower.
- 2nd bathroom and laundry combo with vanity, shower, and separate toilet.
- 4 Bedrooms
- Double lockup carport with automated door and drive through access to a huge, paved yard area.
- Beautiful kitchen with granite tops, timber cabinetry and brand-new dish washer
- Secure gated entry from the street.
- Ducted evaporative and split reverse cycle air-conditioning for all year-round comfort
- Welcoming tiled entrance hall.
- Stylish and spacious lounge/TV room with handy study area.
- Good sized open plan family living and dining area with cozy log fire for winter.
- Double French doors opening up to the large separate games room or 4th bedroom and lounge room combination.
- Extra-large Master bedroom with built in robe and security roller shutters.
- Two other bedrooms with built in robes and one also has roller shutters.
- Solar hot water system plus 3.3kw solar inverter power system fitted.
- Great outdoor entertaining area with Colorbond patio and veranda which extends around the rear of the home.
- Mature easy-care gardens with automatic reticulation.
- Handy garden storage shed.
Properties like these are in high demand. For your opportunity to view, send an agent enquiry via this web site. Please note viewings are by appointment only and you must register to attend.